When the temperatures start rising, there’s no better way for kids to cool off than to play in the water. Toy Insider Senior Editor Marissa DiBartolo stopped by Better Western Massachusetts to show off some of the best water toys for kids to stay entertained and cool in the summer. For more on the products featured in this segment, check out the notes below, and for more on the hottest new toys of the season be sure to view our Spring and Summer Toy Guide.
Adventure Force Hydro Blitz Power-Pump Water Blaster (Prime Time Toys)
- Pump up the action with the Hydro Blitz water blaster! The Hydro Blitz power pump action sends water flying up to 35 feet with every pump. Slide forward to load the water and push back to blast the competition. The water reservoir holds up to 57- ounces for a steady stream.
- Ages 6+
- MSRP: $9.88
- Available: Amazon, Walmart
- The Giant Peace Sign float measures 4 feet across.
- Made from durable vinyl, each float holds up to 200 pounds and is easy to wipe down, inflate/deflate, and store.
- Perfect for tweens and teens, thanks to trendy patterns and shapes!
- Age: 8+
- MSRP: $19.99-$24.99
- Available: Target
Rain Showers Splash Pond Water Table (Step2)
- The Rain Showers Splash Pond Water Table acts as a mini water park in the backyard for multi-child play.
- This water table introduces STEM concepts to toddlers through scooping and pouring water, which activates maze-like spinners and ramps, creating a cascading waterfall.
- Large table platform lets multiple kids play together, making it great for social and interactive play
- Great for pre-swimmers!
- Age: 18 MOS+
- MSRP: $69.99
- Available: Amazon, Walmart, Toys “R” Us