Toys ”R” Us just launched Play@Home Theater, featuring activity ideas and projects designed to keep kids engaged and their imaginations active. The initiative, which will be updated every week with new activities, offers fun ways for families to spend time together at home, featuring activities and ideas from Toys “R” Us partners GoNoodle, BrainPOP, and Hasbro.
Play@Home Theater highlights include:
- DIY: There are 30 videos and articles will inspire kids’ creativity.
- Printables: There are more than 40 printables to keep kids’ brains sharp, featuring puzzles, word searches, and more.
- BrainPOP: The educational platform offers a video for kids to better understand COVID-19 and free access for families through the end of the school year.
- GoNoodle: Toysrus.com will host four indoor activity videos from its partners at GoNoodle, featuring movement and mindfulness activities to keep kids active.
- Hasbro: The Play-Doh brand offers simple projects to mold, stretch, and shape kids’ imaginations.
For more activities and resources for your family to do while staying safe at home, click here.