Make way for the newest Disney Princess on the block.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media unveiled its new product line inspired by Disney Channel’s upcoming animated TV series Elena of Avalor, which debuts Friday, July 22. The Disney Store Michigan Ave. location in Chicago commemorated the launch of Elena of Avalor products in store by creating a custom window display with art from the series. Actress Jenna Ortega, who voices Elena’s younger sister, Isabel, and stars on Disney Channel’s Stuck in the Middle, was there to help unveil the new design to fans.
The assortment includes fashion dolls, costumes, dress-up accessories, apparel, books, backpacks, and home décor that take inspiration from the adventurous, brave new princess and her kingdom of Avalor, a fairytale land inspired by Latin and Hispanic cultures and folklore.
Elena of Avalor products are available now at Disney Store. Additional items will be available at mass retailers starting in July and rolling out through August from companies including Hasbro, Jakks, Amscan, Disguise, Studio Fun, Bendon, Phoenix International Publications, Inc, Franco Manufacturing, and Children’s Apparel Network.
Highlights from the new product line include:
- Elena of Avalor My Time Singing Doll (Hasbro): Kids can sing along with Elena of Avalor as she embarks on magical adventures. Press Elena of Avalor’s gem necklace to hear her sing “My Time,” a powerful song featured in the series. The doll’s articulated arms will allow her to hold the included guitar as she sings this magical song.
- Elena of Avalor Adventure Dress (Jakks Pacific): Elena’s iconic red dress is adorned with floral print details and comes with a sewn-in elastic belt and cameo belt buckle.
- Elena of Avalor Storytime Guitar (Jakks Pacific): Elena’s iconic guitar is personalized with her signature and features three modes of play: Strum along with real working strings, play three songs, or sing along with Elena with the guitar remembering where you left off.
- Elena of Avalor Scepter with Lights and Sounds (Disney Store): Elena’s enchanted scepter casts a spell with lights and sounds when you press the bejeweled handle, or select a second mode for automated motion activation.
- Elena of Avalor Classic Doll (Disney Store): Escape to fun and fantasy with our Elena of Avalor Classic Doll. Featuring poseable arms and legs, our finely detailed heroine dressed in flamboyant ruffled costume makes every playdate an adventure
- Elena of Avalor Apparel Collection (Jumping Beans) (exclusively at Kohl’s): Kohl’s offers a variety of apparel including dresses, tunics, and scooter sets with Elena-inspired prints.
- Elena of Avalor Backpack and Lunch tote (Disney Store) (items sold separately): Perfect for school and adventures galore, Elena’s insulated lunch tote and personalizable backpack keeps your little one equipped with essentials and more.
- Elena and the Secret of Avalor Book: This hardcover picture book tells the story of Princess Elena from the kingdom of Avalor who has been magically trapped inside an enchanted amulet, waiting for another princess to set her free.