The Toy Insider’s TENTH annual Sweet Suite event, aka the Biggest Night of Play, returns to New York City on July 24, 2019! Sweet Suite will give press and digital influencers the chance to engage with more than 80 toy companies in advance of the holiday season. Sweet Suite is an invitation-only event, and is designed for experienced bloggers, YouTube creators, and social media influencers. Please read this page to learn more about the event!
When, where, how much?
Sweet Suite will take place on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at Pier Sixty. Sweet Suite tickets are free.
Who should attend?
Online influencers who have established audiences and cover toys and children’s entertainment are welcome to attend Sweet Suite. To see if you are eligible to apply for an invite, check out our guidelines. Sweet Suite is the perfect place to meet new companies, grow brand relationships, pitch sponsored content ideas, apply for brand ambassadorships, and get inspired for holiday gift guides! Tickets to Sweet Suite are limited to 300 for adults (with one per blog outlet) and only 100 child tickets – so grab yours before they are gone!
Your ticket grants you access to Sweet Suite, which will feature light bites and delicious drinks. Those who secure a ticket and ATTEND Sweet Suite will also receive a SWAG box shipped right to their homes after the event! (Continental United States addresses only. For all other states and countries, attendee can provide a pre-paid shipping label.) Please note: Only one SWAG box per family, per outlet, per household will be sent. You MUST attend Sweet Suite and verify your address on your way out to receive a SWAG box subject to the conditions listed in this section. If you secure a ticket, but do not attend Sweet Suite, you will not be sent a SWAG box under any circumstances.
Can I bring my kids or Spouse/Best Friend/Partner?
Sweet Suite will welcome ONE child and/or ONE ADULT per outlet pending ticket availability (unless a medical companion is needed).
Children may attend Sweet Suite under the following conditions:
- Children must be ages 4 and up. If you have a child under 6 months old, you may babywear during Sweet Suite, but no strollers will be allowed on the show floor. No children between 7 months and 4 years old may attend due to safety reasons.
- Children must be the MAIN personality on the influencers’ social channels, blog, or YouTube channel and actively and consistently featured; OR have influential channels of their own for at least two years. If children have their own channels, they must also meet our attendee guidelines! See here for more.
- Influencers MUST be the parent or legal guardian of child in attendance. Absolutely no exceptions will be made.
- Each outlet is limited to bringing ONE child. While we fully understand some families have more than one child, we want to give each attendee the chance to experience Sweet Suite with their kids, and space is extremely limited.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times. If children are found wandering alone, we will locate their parents and everyone will be escorted out of the venue. Children may NOT be left in sponsor booths unattended at any time.
- Children must be registered under their own ticket.
Do I HAVE to bring my kids, or can I come on my own?
Adults are more than welcome to join us without children. This is a business event that is even more fun for adults than it is for kids.
I’d like to attend as press! What do I do?
If you are a member of the traditional media, please contact Linda Krebs at LKPR to request a press badge to Sweet Suite!
What should I wear?
Sweet Suite is a business casual event. You will be networking and meeting with brands and potential partners, but showcase your style and who you are. Most importantly, be comfortable and be YOU! Keep in mind: NYC is HOT HOT HOT in July! 🙂
Where should I stay?
Sweet Suite is a one-night only event, but if you’re coming to NYC from out of town and need a place to stay, check out our hotel option.
Can I transfer my ticket?
Sweet Suite tickets are non-transferrable under any circumstances. However, if you can no longer attend, please let us know ASAP, as tickets are limited and we want to give everyone a chance to come! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us!