The Toy Insider’s ninth annual Sweet Suite event, aka the Biggest Night of Play, returns to New York City in 2018! Sweet Suite will give press and digital influencers the chance to engage with more than 70 toy companies in advance of the holiday season. Sweet Suite is an invitation-only event, and is designed for experienced bloggers, YouTube creators, and social media influencers. Please read this page to learn more about the event!
When, where, how much?
Sweet Suite will take place on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at Pier Sixty. Sweet Suite tickets are free.
Who should attend?
Online influencers who have established audiences and cover toys and children’s entertainment are welcome to attend Sweet Suite. To see if you are eligible to apply for an invite, check out our guidelines. Sweet Suite is the perfect place to meet new companies, grow brand relationships, pitch sponsored content ideas, apply for brand ambassadorships, and get inspired for holiday gift guides! Tickets to Sweet Suite are limited to 250, so grab yours before they are gone!
Tickets to Sweet Suite are free this year, but the experience will be just as delightful as ever! Your ticket grants you access to Sweet Suite, which will feature light bites and delicious drinks. Those who secure a ticket and ATTEND Sweet Suite will also receive a SWAG box shipped right to their homes after the event! Please note: Only one SWAG box per family, per household will be sent. You MUST attend Sweet Suite and verify your address on your way out to receive a SWAG box. If you secure a ticket, but do not attend Sweet Suite, you will not be sent a SWAG box under any circumstances.
Can I bring my kids?
For the first time ever, Sweet Suite will welcome your kids! Children may attend Sweet Suite under the following conditions:
- Children must be ages 4 and up. If you have a child under 6 months old, you may babywear during Sweet Suite, but no strollers will be allowed on the showfloor. Absolutely no children between 7 months and 4 years old may attend due to safety reasons.
- Children must have be actively featured on the influencers’ social channels, blog, or YouTube channel; OR have influential channels of their own for at least two years. If children have their own channels, they must also meet our attendee guidelines! See here for more.
- Influencers MUST be the parent or legal guardian of all children in attendance. Absolutely no exceptions will be made.
- Each influencer is limited to bringing two children. While we fully understand some families have more than two children, we want to give each attendee the chance to experience Sweet Suite with their kids, and space is extremely limited.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times. If children are found wandering alone, we will locate their parents and everyone will be escorted out of the venue.
- Children must be registered under their parent’s ticket. They do not need a separate ticket if they are under the age of 18.
Do I HAVE to bring my kids, or can I come on my own?
If you have kids, but want to keep Sweet Suite all to yourself, of course you are more than welcome to come alone as well! This is a business event and we want it to be great for everyone, so do what works best for you!
I’d like to attend as press! What do I do?
If you are a member of the traditional media, please contact Linda Krebs at LKPR to request a press badge to Sweet Suite!
What should I wear?
Sweet Suite is a business casual event. You will be networking and meeting with brands and potential partners, but showcase your style and who you are. Most importantly, be comfortable and be YOU! Keep in mind: NYC is HOT HOT HOT in July! 🙂
Where should I stay?
Coming to NYC from out of town? See the various hotel blocks here!
Can I transfer my ticket?
Sweet Suite tickets are non-transferrable under any circumstances. However, if you can no longer attend, please let us know ASAP, as tickets are limited and we want to give everyone a chance to come! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us!