It’s springtime and kids are ready to get outside and play! Toy Insider Mom Laurie Schacht joined Family Circle magazine’s Suzanne Rust to kick off Toy Insider and Family Circle’s “10 Days of Toys.” In today’s episode, Laurie and Suzanne talk about the season’s raddest ride-ons. For more on the items featured in this segment, check out the product notes below, and for our complete rundown of the best gifts for the season, check out our spring and summer gift guide.
- The Neon Nitro 8 is an electric self-balancing board with gyroscope technology. Hover on air with the Neon Nitro. Simply activate the pressure pad, find your center of gravity, and get ready to make waves.
- The latest in smart wheel technology! Inspired by surfing and skating, this self-balancing wheel board is powered by shifting your weight. Move backwards or forwards to control your speed and lean to pull off sweeping curves and tricks.
- The revolutionary design is packed with vibrant LED edge lights and down lighters to make the ground glow as you go!
- Neon Nitro 8 Features: Self-balancing smart wheel technology, foot pressure pad for a smooth ride and maximum control, LED deck glows and lights up the ground, carry handle and wheels for easy transport, easy to ride and ideal for smooth surfaces, quiet self-powered motor for effortless riding, pneumatic wheel absorbs bumps.
- Max speed of up to 8mph!
- Max weight: 70 kg / 154 lbs.
- Age: 8+
- MSRP: $499
- Available: neonlyghts.com