October is always a big month for PBS Kids, and this year is no exception. In addition to a spook-tacular lineup of special Halloween episodes from several top series, PBS Kids will debut a full week of brand-new episodes of Molly of Denali and new episodes of Arthur. The new episodes will be seen on PBS stations across the country, and on the PBS Kids 24/7 channel and livestream.
To extend the fun offline, PBS Kids is offering Halloween-themed games on the free PBS Kids Games App and pbskids.org, including Curious George Pumpkin Boo, the Cat in the Hat Corn Maze Craze, Daniel Tiger Dress Up, and Peg + Cat Parade. PBS Parents Halloween Hub is also open for business with free pumpkin-carving templates. Additionally, the PBS LearningMedia Halloween collection contains free resources for teachers of students as young as pre-K.
PBS Kids New Episodes
- Molly of Denali | “Northern Lights/Fiddlesticks” premieres and streams on Oct. 7
- Molly of Denali | “Mollyball/Visit Qyah” premieres and streams on Oct. 8
- Molly of Denali | “The Night Manager/Not So Permafrost” premieres and streams on Oct. 9
- Molly of Denali | “Tooth or Consequences/Qyah Spy” premieres and streams on Oct. 10
- Molly of Denali | “Ice Sculpture/Tale of the Totem” premieres and streams Oct. 11
- Arthur | “Fright Night/Citizen Cheikh” premieres and streams on Oct. 14
- Arthur | “The Pea and the Princess/D.W. and Dr. Whosit” premieres and streams on Oct. 15
- Arthur | “When Duty Calls” premieres and streams on Oct. 16
PBS Kids Halloween Favorites
- Arthur and the Haunted Treehouse: Streams starting on Oct. 11. Airing on Oct. 17, 22, 24, 29, and 31
- Curious George: A Halloween Boo Fest: Airing on Oct. 14, 18, 23, 25, and 31
- The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About Halloween!: Streams starting on Oct. 18. Airing on Oct. 22, 24, 30, and 31
- Wild Kratts: Creepy Creatures: Streams starting on Oct. 25. Airing on Oct. 14, 18, 23, 28 and 31
October is also Bullying Prevention Month, and PBS Kids will offer activities and resources on its PBS Kids for Parents kindness and empathy hub.