Silver bells, silver bells … it’s Christmas slime in the city!
Yes, you read that correctly: Nickelodeon is bringing slime to the holiday season with its “Nickmas” holiday celebration. Starting on Nov. 20, kids can deck the halls with a holiday-themed lineup of Nickelodeon premieres and specials across a host of different series.
Little ones can catch new, festive episodes of their favorite animated series, including PAW Patrol, Blue’s Clues and You!, and Danger Force. Fans can gear up for an icy, Antarctic adventure with the powerful pups in “Pups Save the Treasure Cruise/Pups Save Rocket Ryder,” or light the menorah with Blue and Periwinkle in “A Blue’s Clues Festival of Lights!” Older Nickelodeon viewers can also join in on the fun with new holiday-themed releases of shows such as Side Hustle and Tyler Perry’s Young Dylan.
And these are only the stocking stuffers. Nickelodeon will also premiere a new live-action holiday movie based on The Loud House. The film, A Loud Christmas, will premiere on Friday, Nov. 26, following protagonist Lincoln Loud on his journey to protect his family’s Christmas tradition.
As a final treat, Nickelodeon will also air some holiday classics from its library, most notably including episodes “It’s A SpongeBob Christmas,” “A Rugrats Chanukah,” and fan-favorite movies A Fairly Odd Christmas and — a personal favorite — Merry Christmas Drake & Josh.
“Nickmas” is the perfect opportunity for a merry movie marathon, with a collection of episodes and movies also available to stream on Paramount+, nick.com, and the Nickelodeon app. Check out the complete Nickmas schedule airing on the Nickelodeon channel below (listed in EST)!
- Danger Force, “Krampapalooza,” Saturday Nov. 20, at 8 p.m.
- Side Hustle, “A Mouth Noise Christmas,” Saturday, Nov. 20, at 8:30 p.m.
- Blue’s Clues and You!, “A Blue’s Clues Festival of Lights,” Friday, Nov. 26, at 11 a.m.
- A Loud House Christmas, Friday, Nov. 26, at 7 p.m.
- Tyler Perry’s Young Dylan,“Waiting for Santa,” Thursday, Dec. 2, at 7 p.m.
- That Girl Lay Lay, “Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-Lay-Lay,” Thursday, Dec. 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- The Adventures of Paddington, “Paddington Gets Locked Out on Christmas Day/Paddington Feels the Music,” Friday, Dec. 3, at 8:30 p.m. (Nick Jr. channel)
- The Patrick Star Show, “Just in Time for Christmas,” Friday, Dec. 3, at 7 p.m.
- Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years, “Ho! Ho! Horror!,” Friday, Dec. 3, at 7:15 p.m.
- Middlemost Post, “Parker Saves Christmas,” Friday, Dec. 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- PAW Patrol, “Pups Save the Treasure Cruise/Pups Save Rocket Ryder,” Friday, Dec. 3, at 12 p.m.
- Blue’s Clues and You!, “Blue’s Snowy Day Surprise,” Monday, Dec. 6, at 12 p.m.
- Bubble Guppies,“Christmas is Coming!,” Tuesday, Dec. 7, at 12 p.m.
- Peppa Pig, “Christmas with Kylie Kangaroo / Winter Games / London / George’s Wooly Hat / Doctor Hamster’s Big Present,” Wednesday, Dec. 8, at 12 p.m.
- Baby Shark’s Big Show!, “Snowball Bonanza/The Present,” Thursday, Dec. 9, at 12 p.m.
- Blaze and the Monster Machines, “Snowbie the Snow Truck,” Friday, Dec. 10, at 12 p.m.
- SpongeBob SquarePants, “SpongeBob’s Road to Christmas,” Friday, Dec. 10, at 7 p.m.
- Rugrats, “Traditions,” Friday, Dec. 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- The Casagrandes, “Throwing Pains,” Friday, Dec. 10, at 8 p.m.