Hosted by Ryan Seacrest, the second edition of the magical singalong event features star-studded performances, at-home choreography, and an animated Mickey Mouse guiding on-screen lyrics so that families can join in at home.
Originally airing on Sunday, May 10, the one-hour special features performances by Christina Aguilera, Tituss Burgess, Sabrina Carpenter, Billy Eichner, Josh Gad, Donald Glover, Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, Jennifer Hudson, John Legend, Idina Menzel, Miguel, Katy Perry, Ben Platt, Seth Rogen, Shakira, Rebel Wilson, and more.
Kermit, Miss Piggy, and the rest of The Muppets open the show, and Dancing with the Stars professional dancers Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Witney Carson, Val Chmerkovskiy, Jenna Johnson, Sasha Farber, and Emma Slater joined in for a remote routine to “Zero to Hero” with Keke Palmer.
The Disney songs you can sing along to include the following:
- “A Whole New World” with Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- “Almost There” with Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- “Baby Mine” with Katy Perry
- “Beauty and the Beast” with John Legend and Jennifer Hudson
- “Hakuna Matata” with Seth Rogen, Billy Eichner, Donald Glover, and Walter Russell III
- “Part of Your World” with Halsey
- “Poor Unfortunate Souls” with Rebel Wilson
- “Remember Me” with Miguel and Christina Aguilera
- “Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” with Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, and Hayley Erbert
- “Try Everything” with Shakira
- “When I Am Older” with Josh Gad
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” with Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey, and Josh Strickland
- “Your Mother and Mine” with Sabrina Carpenter and Lang Lang
- “Zero to Hero” with Keke Palmer featuring Dancing with the Stars dancers Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Witney Carson, Val Chmerkovskiy, Jenna Johnson, Sasha Farber, and Emma Slater
The special also raises awareness about Feeding America’s network and resources for people in the U.S. who are finding themselves in unfamiliar circumstances and facing hunger for the first time due to COVID-19.
Watch the rebroadcast of The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II on Friday, May 22, at 8 p.m. EDT.
For more activities and resources for your family to do while staying safe at home, click here.