These tasty mini pumpkin pies have no gluten, no dairy, and less sugar, too. The result is a creamy, delicious dessert in which the flavor of the pumpkin reigns supreme. This is a dessert that you can feel good about serving during the holiday.
The ramekins make the pies perfect for holiday entertaining with the additional benefit of having built-in portion control. Ground spices including cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cardamon are what really make these mini pumpkin pies a welcome fall treat.
To keep this recipe dairy-free, finish the pies with a dollop of lightly sweetened, whipped coconut cream or vanilla coconut yogurt, as desired. A final dusting of cinnamon, and the pie is yours for the taking!
Mini Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- One (15 ounces) can of pumpkin
- Two eggs (well-beaten)
- One (7.4 ounces) can of condensed coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix all of the ingredients together (except condensed coconut milk) until combined.
3. Stir the condensed coconut milk to break up any clumps, and add it to the pumpkin, spice, and egg mixture.
5. Pour the pumpkin pie mixture into the mini ramekins.
6. Place the ramekins into a 9-inch-by-13-inch rectangular, glass pan.
7. Fill the rectangular pan up halfway with water to allow the pudding-like pie to cook evenly. Bake for 40-45 minutes until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Garnish the mini pies with the whipped coconut topping and cinnamon, as desired.