Additional dates for “CoComelon LIVE! JJ’s Journey” have just been announced, and tickets will go on sale this Thursday, Feb. 17 at 10 a.m here. The tour is the first live production based on CoComelon, the No.1 most-watched brand on YouTube.
During the next six-show leg of the tour, audiences will go on a journey through the world of CoComelon with JJ, YoYo, TomTom, Bingo, Dad, Mom, Ms. Appleberry, and more characters.
Additional tour dates and locations include:
● Wang Theatre (Boston, Massachusetts) – March 26, 2022
● Kodak Center (Rochester, New York) – March 28, 2022
● Charleston Municipal Auditorium (Charleston, West Virginia) – March 30, 2022
● Akron Civic Theatre (Akron, Ohio) – March 31, 2022
● Merriam Theater (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) – April 2, 2022
● Benedum Center (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) – April 4, 2022
In “CoComelon LIVE! JJ’s Journey,” the audience will join JJ and his family in JJ’s journey to writing his own song. JJ learns that by using his imagination, he can create, solve problems, and have adventures, proving that with a little help from your family and friends, you can make your dreams come true. The show features more than 20 songs, including new original music.
CoComelon generates more than 4.2 billion monthly views and has more than 118 million subscribers. The brand has become a leader on major streaming platforms, such as Amazon, Spotify, Apple Music, Roku, and Netflix.