3Doodler’s range of 3D printing pens is used by kids in school and at home across the globe. To battle cabin fever and keep kids busy during this period of school closures, 3Doodler is hosting 3Doodler EDU, a livestream educational webinar series for kids to utilize their 3Doodler pens in a new, interactive way.
Maxwell Bogue, 3Doodler’s founder and inventor, will host the weekly YouTube and Instagram Live series that focuses on STEM topics designed to encourage learners of all ages to create, build, and explore using 3D shapes.
Check out the full Webinar schedule, along with the materials kids will need for each lesson, below.
3Doodler EDU Webinar Schedule
- April 1: Explore the Seasons
- Supplies: 3Doodler pen, 3Doodler filaments, the lesson plan, four sticks from outside, paper, and a pencil
- April 8: Building Bridges & Learning 3D Structure
- Supplies: 3Doodler pen, 3Doodler filaments, and a printed stencil
- April 15: Creativity Shines with Upcycled Inventions!
- Supplies: 3Doodler pen, 3Doodler filaments, the lesson plan, and upcycling items (paperclips, egg cartons, cardboard, etc.)
- April 22: Bring the Outdoors In & Get Doodling!
- Supplies: 3Doodler pen, 3Doodler filaments, the lesson plan, and four-six leaves from outside
- April 29: Lifting Stories off of the Page!
- May 6: Abstract Concepts Realized in 3D!
- Supplies: 3Doodler pen, 3Doodler filaments, a printed stencil, and balled up paper to use with the catapult
For additional free resources to keep kids busy while schools are closed, check out the Toy Insider’s updated list here.