The Toy Insider’s Sweet Suite event, AKA the Biggest Night of Play, returns to Pier Sixty in New York City on July 24, 2019. Sweet Suite is an invitation-only event designed for experienced digital influencers and press. While we love all digital influencers and we wish there was room for everyone. However, we want to make sure that Sweet Suite remains a completely professional event. So attendance is limited to those who have established audiences.*
Is Sweet Suite 2019 right for you? We hope so! Check out the below guidelines to see if you fit our requirements. If you do, request an invitation now!
Sweet Suite Attendance Requirements
Adult influencers should meet at least three of the following*:
- At least 5,000 Twitter followers with consistent user engagement as well as original posts
- A minimum of 5,000 YouTube subscribers
- At least 5,000 Facebook likes with consistent engagement and original posts
- A minimum 5,000 Instagram followers
- At least 5,000 Pinterest followers
- A Minimum of 10,000 UMVs per Google Analytics
- *OR more than 150,000 followers on any ONE social media platform
- Active blog, YouTube channel, and/or social media site(s) for a minimum of six months with consistent published content each month in the previous year OR regular contribution to larger blog network or website on a monthly basis. YouTube channels must be family friendly and/or YouTube Kids approved
- Proof of prior sponsored content, brand ambassador programming, or independent reviewing
- Regular involvement on social media platforms, including Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, and/or Pinterest with original posts, videos, or images and active engagement with other users.
- Only one adult attendee per outlet.*
Children under 18 must meet all of the following:
- All Children MUST be at least 4 years old at the time of the event to attend Sweet Suite.
- Children under 18 will only be permitted entrance into the event if they serve as the primary visible personality on their or their parent’s YouTube channel, social channel, or blog, OR they have a channel of their own that meets the above requirements for adult influencers.
- No more than ONE CHILD per outlet will be permitted.
- A Child must have his or her own ticket and be credentialed separately from the parent(s).
Media Attendee Requirements
- Sweet Suite showcases the latest toys and pop culture entertainment, curating the latest reveals, news and trends. Members of the media are welcome to attend the event for potential coverage and can submit for credentials.
- Anyone who wishes to attend the event as media must RSVP using the official registration form. Submitting an RSVP does not guarantee credentials and event entry.
- Upon request, please be prepared to provide any/all of the following documentation demonstrating that you work for a credible news outlet, either on staff or on a regular freelance or contributor basis:
- Two to three relevant articles/stories published with your byline within the last six months;
- A company masthead with your name and title showing your employment with the outlet;
- A business card from the outlet with your name and title;
- A note of assignment from an editor on company letterhead or from an official company email.
Please note: There is limited space available at this event. Registration may close at any time if the event reaches capacity. An invitation from an event exhibitor or sponsor will not grant you access to this event. You must RSVP with Sweet Suite directly using the form above to receive credentials and event access. Attendance in prior years does not guarantee entry to this year’s event.
Please, please note: Absolutely no non-editorial spouses, siblings, children, staff, contractors (such a photographers or videographers), or other guests will be admitted or permitted to purchase/reserve a ticket to Sweet Suite. All attendees must be active digital influencers or editorial contributors to print, broadcast, and digital press outlets.
Sweet Suite has the right to request proof of any and all claims by the applicant regarding these Sweet Suite Attendee Guidelines. The Sweet Suite Team has the right to cancel and refund any purchased/reserved Sweet Suite ticket for any ticket holder who does not meet the requirements set forth above, or who has not shown professionalism to the Sweet Suite team or at a previous Blogger Bash, Sweet Suite, or Toy Insider event. Please note: Absolutely NO guests or non-influencers will be admitted to the event.
*Due to the limited number of tickets, we are only allowing one adult attendee per outlet – pending ticket availability – unless you need a medical companion. Please contact us if you need medical assistance.